Edible Images Rules
Edible Images should be stored properly to retain freshness and ease of peeling from the backing sheet. Any contact with moisture will damage the edible icing sheet and it will make it difficult to apply on your sweet’s surface. This also applies to humid, very dry or hot conditions can also adversely affect your edible image.
Always store flat with the backing sheet side down at a comfortable room temperature. There is no need to store in the fridge.
With printed edible image icing sheets it is advisable to use the sheets as soon as possible. So as to avoid any color fading.
We highly recommend sending the best quality image possible.
Low quality images will result in a low quality color printing, colors may change during the first 24 hours of printing. Dark or Black colors may turn green if your printed image is exposed to unfavorable storage conditions.
- You have to provide your own image to be printed NO EXCEPTIONS
- Prices range from $8.00 to $14.00 depending on size and ink used
- We stop printing at 5:45pm weekdays and 2:45pm Saturdays.
- Excessive amount of ink will cost $2.00 extra.
- All Images NEED IN STORE APPROVAL before printing.
- If an Image is CUSTOMIZED by AFYC it will be a charge of $6 extra per sheet (adding different Images to one page is considered customized).
- We CAN NOT add writing on Images.
- Once you walk out AFYC, we are NOT responsible for any damages/accidents with the image due to improper storage conditions, Including ink fading or change of color due to the low quality of image provided.
- Walk-in printouts MAY NOT ALWAYS get printed the same day.
- If an Image is scanned the quality will not be the
same as the original image.
- Printing on Wafer paper is at YOUR OWN RISK we
do not recommend it, if we printed by your choice
and it rips, you still have to pay for the ink used.
- All images need to be emailed to email@example.com on an attached file.
- WE DO NOT accept LINKS as images NO EXCEPTIONS.